A large majority of the exercises in the MoveU Program can be performed with minimal equipment and without needing access to a gym. The needed equipment, along with optional equipment, can be found within the program and is also included below.
PHASE 1 EQUIPMENT LIST
- Lacrosse ball
- Hard foam roller
- Heavy resistance bands small or my favorite bands small from Rogue (purchased individually).
- Heavy resistance bands large from Tribe, Serious Steel, or my favorite bands large from Rogue (purchased individually).
- From any hardware store: a cheap 5-6′ PVC pipe, wooden dowel, or broomstick for feedback and alignment.
- A sealable water bottle for feedback and balancing.
- A mirror or camera to watch your movements.
PHASE 2 EQUIPMENT LIST
- 4-5 Foot PVC pipe or wooden dowel.
- A water bottle again.
- Various weights 5 lbs to 30 lbs (dumbbells, kettlebells, a brick, your baby).
- A heel lift for squatting purposes (a piece of wood like this, 5 lb plates, etc.).
- These long resistance bands work great for many of the stretches and exercises in the program. A set of bands like this will work great for the exercises if you can’t fork out the core of the first set.
- A plyometric box or something that you can safely step up and jump up to.
- Olympic rings, TRX straps easily hook to a door frame or other set of straps that you can use for rowing.